I wish...
...that Jell-O® brand gelatin had nutritional value.
...that TV shows (other than the Super Bowl) didn't have so darn many commercials.
...that I could sleep...
... ...through the night...
... ...on my stomach, like I used-to could. It was a sure-fire way to get me to meet Mr Sandman.
...that people didn't feel the need to use foul language in public. I just don't wanna hear it.
...that Sudoku puzzles didn't put me to sleep. (or at least put me to sleep all night long, please!)
...that I knew where to hang all the stuff that is sitting on my floor rather than hanging on my walls.
...that I actually knew some lullabies to sing rather than making up the words (and if that diamond ring don't shine, Mama's gonna buy you...a...block of wood...and if that block of wood don't...um...stop a door, Mama's gonna buy you...a...cute pair of shoes)
...that the dishes did themselves. Well, heck. I wish the whole house cleaned itself (if I'm a-wishin')!
...that I could make a decision. About anything. About lots of things. Just. A. Dang. Decision.
...that I didn't feel like a bumbling idiot all the time! (Thanks, "Mommy Brain"!)
There's more. I'm sure. I just can't think of it.
cute post! I wish I knew what a good night's sleep was myself. Instead of the stumbling around, warming a bottle, bumping into furniture mess I tend to be.
ReplyDelete:-)