I got to thinkin...
(nope, didn't hurt too much)
...why can't WE celebrate Hundred's Night? Why can't we celebrate 100 days till the biggest "commencement" of our lives?
So, Saturday night, we got all dolled up, in our celebrating finest (well, not really finest, but we would have been way too fancy in our fancy fancies) (plus, my fanciest fancy wouldn't fit right now!) Before we got in the car to drive north to Pasadena, we took this little picture for your viewing pleasure:

Our first destination of our celebration was an absolute favorite of mine: The Melting Pot. Yummmmmmm. Me loves the fonduzle.
Dipping perfectly healthy fruits and vegetables into hot, melty, swirly cheeeeeeeese. Mmmm. Hot diggity dog. Or, as they used to say "Good stuff, Maynard." (see the melty, swirly cheese below? It was SO yummy-yummy-yummsters!) (What a great way to add some calories to this Mama's belly!)

After I
Then, after two hours of pure gluttony, we went down the street to the movie theater, and watched 27 Dresses (finally, right?) (which, by the way, was very good. I might have even shed a wee tear.)
Late that night, we got back on the highway, and drove home. I think I slept most of the way. (a perfect ending to a perfect night, right?)
Thanks, Honey, for a great Hundred's Night!
You've got me beat though because I'd have slept through the movie, too. Hee hee. Sounds like a great evening of celebrating to me. Happy Hundred's Night to you, hubs and the Yipper.
ReplyDeletelook how cute you are with your little bump!
ReplyDelete