OH THAT'S ALREADY STARTED FOR ME! Actually it had never gone away from the first pregnancy and birth. Coughing, laughing hard, sneezing, blowing my nose. All watershed moments. Fun fun!
Do I have a feeling this is one of those things I don't really want to know about ?!?Just catching up -- great posts, as usual, Mel...Mike
Yes, Mike...this is one of those (many) things about pregnancy that no one seems to mention until it's too late.Welcome back!
uh oh...I have those moments and I'm not even pregnant. Should I see a doctor or somethin?:-)
OH THAT'S ALREADY STARTED FOR ME! Actually it had never gone away from the first pregnancy and birth. Coughing, laughing hard, sneezing, blowing my nose. All watershed moments. Fun fun!
ReplyDeleteDo I have a feeling this is one of those things I don't really want to know about ?!?
ReplyDeleteJust catching up -- great posts, as usual, Mel...
Mike
Yes, Mike...this is one of those (many) things about pregnancy that no one seems to mention until it's too late.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
uh oh...I have those moments and I'm not even pregnant. Should I see a doctor or somethin?
ReplyDelete:-)