Saturday, February 16, 2008

WAY Mod

Well, it's that time again. Time for my annual shearing. I didn't think it would be as dramaaaaatic as it was last year. At least that's not what was going on inside my head. The outside of my head? Umm...

I've mulled on this for months (as is my habit), and decided now was a good time.

So I went to a professional, name-we-all-recognize, rhymes-with-"blevayda" salon. (Because I'm learning that you get what you pay for).

I wanted to keep the color, but as for the length, I wanted to go short...

ER.

ShortER.

I'm thinking the stylist didn't hear that last part.

(taken a week ago at Hermosa Beach)

I like the idea of the new style. I like how it looks on other people's heads. I think it looks cute on my head (from the front). It's just the rest of my head that I'm worried about.

I think there are some parts of my head where Dave's hair is longer than mine. And if you know Dave (and the rules about his hair length) that's sayin' something, folks!

But I'm not gonna give you a picture of it, yet. :o) You'll have to wait while I taunt you with your own imaginations.
(By the way, today is EDD: 100! We call it "Hundred's Night." I can't believe in one hundred pennies I'll be a mama to a human!)

2 comments:

  1. You are such a TEASE. C'mon. Show us!

    I like it already, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture! picture! I wanna picture!

    (and btw, Megan... I know these folks personally. She's not kidding about Dave's hair length policy... LOL)

    pictures!

    ReplyDelete