(In the spirit of Grateful Fridays, I want to reiterate, as I have before, that I love my Swiffer Wet Jet. With a big ♥.)I have lived without you since September 26, 2007. That's 5 months of missing you. (And I'm pretty sure that pregnancy math does not apply to mops.)
That was the day, that sad, sad day, that the dumb movers broke your back. ::sniff::
I tried to operate on you, but you hurt too much to mop my new floors. I tried to give you a break by using the old-fashioned, on-my-hands-and-knees method of mopping, but seeing me in that state of disgrace just made you hurt even more.
Finally, you spoke to your people, and decided to make the ultimate sacrifice, and put the new model on super sale...two weeks after I found a hefty coupon. You knew I loved you more than a woman should love a cleaning product, and you made it possible for me to go on. Proudly mopping my floors to a sparkly state of gleamy clean.
I am not ashamed to show you how clean this new model gets my floors. I am not ashamed because it proves how clean the other methods didn't get my floors.
Oh, how I love the Swiffer Wet Jet.
(and maybe I'll even be brave enough to someday bake muffins like Secret Agent Josephine on my recently wet-jetted floor with The Yipper)
No comments:
Post a Comment