Hello, again, to my own personal Bloggysphere!
I dreamed about you all last night. Really, I did. We all know pregnant women have C-c-c-crazy dreams, and I've had some good doozies, but this is one I think I should share!
See, last night, in dreamland, all the people whose blogs I frequent got together and had dinner, and went bowling, and saw a movie together! Oh, and at dinner, we chatted real-time and shared some of the stuff that's not fit for the "publish" button.
It was nice.
I don't remember what movie we saw, or who the best bowler was (wasn't me, I can guarOntee that!), or even where we went to dinner. But I have to say, it was really nice to meet some of you for the first time, and see others after so very long of no-seeing.
I woke up happy, and content. And then I started to wonder why I'm dreaming of my bloggie friends! It must be that my subconscious is so starved for local friendships that I've now got to dream of my virtual friendships!
Good-bye! We should get together again sometime soon! :o)
Hee hee! Sounds like a great time! While you were dreaming that, I was dreaming I was engaged to Scott Baio.
ReplyDeleteNope, not kidding.
I'm pretty sure I'd rather have had YOUR dream.
;)
Oh NO! Poor you!! 25 years ago, I would have traded dreams with you, but not today.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you'll have a different wild-n-wacky dream tonight! :o)
well, we won't have a "virtual" friendship too much longer! can't wait to meet you in just a few weeks!!
ReplyDelete