Friday, February 23, 2007

Grateful Fridays

Fridays seem to come around so darn quickly!

Here's what I'm thankful for this week:

1. Spring Flowers: I wanted to open with a photo. :o) I know you all know that my crocuses are blooming (still! like 3 weeks later!). Earlier this week, I snapped this shot of a row of them.

2. TV/Movie Bloopers: these just crack me up! Especially when there is physical comedy involved...like people accidentally falling over. I think the world would be a better place if more of these were available.

3. TV/Movie Voice-overs: (I prefer the not-so-obvious ones)...like when a commercial was originally made in Germany, but they have done a v.o. with English words, but they don't match the mouth! :o) There's one for a sucker that is completely off! It makes me giggle.

4. New TV shows: Like Friday Night Lights, which is apparently a fairly popular show in the US, but just had it's UK premier last night. We enjoyed it, and since we've both lived in The South, and since I taught high school in The South, we could both totally understand the emotions and the stress of the scenes! We plan to watch again. Unfortunately, the time (right now) conflicts with ER. That's a shame because if I have to pick between FNL and ER, my loyalties are going North to Chicago. And, seriously, the last thing I need to add to my calendar right now is another TV show! Thank goodness NCIS and Grey's Anatomy are on hiatus right now!

5. Friday cleaning: Last Friday I cleaned. Today I cleaned. I like having a clean house -- but don't especially enjoy being the one to do it. :o) But by 12:30 I had most of it done! Yay Me!!

(I had to put another photo in!)









Well, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment