Things I'm grateful for this week...
1. Sky (satellite): magically gives me an important link home. Like
Ugly Betty, CSI, My Name is Earl, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, ER, and more. I've been here 2+years, and I have yet to find a British TV show that I like. I still prefer US TV shows.
2. Brach's Conversation Hearts: these are yummy, and have words that make me giggle.3. Basement Bargains: Like the one at Woolworth's last week where I got 6 CDs for cheap cheap! Like The Carpenters Gold for £3, and A Tribute to Abba (2CDs!) for £2, Duran Duran Greatest Hits for £4...good fun!
4. Digital Cameras: How did we live without these gems?? I'm all about instant, and my Olympus does me proud. Here are a couple of photos taken during yesterday's snow-storm (yes, another one in Guildford!)
Crocuses in the snow
Waverley Lane, Farnham
Waverley Abbey Ruins
Have a great weekend!!
the waverley lane picture is GORGEOUS! i would totally blow that up and frame it if i were you. great job!
ReplyDelete(do I admit that I was driving at the time I took that shot?)
ReplyDelete