Friday, January 26, 2007

Tagging In

Well, here's a toast to the game of "Tag" going around the blogosphere nowadays! Normally what happens is you mention who tagged you (Kelly), then you write six weird/unknown/bizzaro things about yourself, then you tag other bloggers to put six things up about themselves. Well, I actually only know two bloggers, Kelly and Mike (whom Kelly already tagged), therefore I won't be tagging anyone. However, if you want to put six things up and share a little about yourself, but don't have a blog, then just post it in my comments section.

By the way, Kelly, I think if Mike doesn't post his 6 tag-lines within, oh, a week, you and I should conspire to post them for him! Hee hee...

Now to my 6 things. I think they are all things that someone knows about me, but I don't think that they are things that everyone that knows me knows about me, ya know? What won't surprise most of you is that it was tough for me to whittle my list down and decide on 6!!

Here goes:
  1. I hate, loathe, and detest toilet bowl brushes. They are icky in a way that is almost indescribable. Icky, and rusty, and they have bits of what you cleaned out from the inside of the toilet bowl last time. And they wallow in a mini-bowl of icky toilet brush water. Icky. May God richly bless the person that invented the disposable toilet bowl cleaners.
  2. I really don't like being breathed on, or being in someone else's air-space. Not even my cats. It's not a bad breath thing (although I don't like bad breath!), it's just breath. Not on my skin. Ew.
  3. I love love love a cleanly mopped floor. It makes me very happy. The Brits don't have Swiffer WetJets. I feel sorry for them. May God bless the inventor of the Swiffer WetJet.
  4. My grocery list is a 4-column Excel Spreadsheet. It has to be that way here. In America, not so much. Here, yes, because of the fact that we only get to really grocery shop once a month. I have to be hyper-organized. (I know this doesn't surprise you, Frannie!)
  5. When I hear Nicole C Mullin on the radio, I want desperately to be a black woman with soul, and rhythm and the ability to really and rightly sing gospel.
  6. I love to watch fish and to feed fish, but I cannot actually touch them. Living or dead. Squirming or filleted. I go to extreme measures to not touch fish. But here's a picture for you of Princess Day 2006 with my beautiful niece, Aubrey Jay, feedin da fiddies da fiddie foodies at Ruth's Chris in Birmingham (Alabama) (not England).
7. Sorry, I had to add one more, and couldn't bring myself to delete any of the others. This is probably the weirdest of all. I cannot eat ice cream with a metal spoon. It MUST be plastic. I think it makes the ice cream taste worse -- and who wants to do that to a helpless bowl of MooseTracks? Plastic. All the way.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a GREAT idea about posting things about Mike. I guess we'll see.
    By the way, I too, love disposable toilet cleaners. They're the best. Although, one make sure that they're the flushable ones before one decides to flush them. I learned that the hard way. Why would a company (CLOROX!!) make "disposable" toilet bowl cleaners that aren't "flushable"??? Do I want to throw away a soaking wet, nasty, spongy thing that's just been in my toilet? No! I want to flush it! The only good that came out of that experience was that Grant learned how to completely take off a toilet and put it back and seal it up. Okay, I'm done now.

    ReplyDelete