Saturday, January 27, 2007

Grateful Fridays

I know it's Saturday... :o)

Things I'm grateful for this week:

  • Tumble Dryers ~ most people in England don't have them, and they dry their clothes, and blankets and sheets, etc. on drying racks (aka "clothes horses"), and draped over the radiators. I like soft sheets and towels and underoos.
  • Safe Travel ~ Dave arrived safely in AZ for his conference.
  • Being alone ~ I have a raging head-cold going on right now, and I'm seriously glad to be alone because I really annoy myself when I'm sick, and even though Dave never seems to be bothered when I'm extra snotty, I still feel bad for feeling bad, so now it's just me and the kitties feeling snotty. (I miss you, Honey!)
  • Puffs Plus ~ very nice on the schnotty schnoz (now, where did I put them?)
  • Mobility, Courage, and Time ~ to take adventures (or not) - like driving to a new city (Reading) 75 minutes away, for the first time, with Marion, to a craft store. :o)
That's me.

Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment