Well, today was the day we got IT. The It that almost all of America has already got! My loved ones in Colorado got it, New Mexico, Michigan (finally), Ohio, all of New England, Tennessee, North Alabama, and even Malibu and Phoenix.
This morning at 05:something Dave came in to tell me that the Snow Fairies had painted us a special picture during the night! :o) It snowed!
Oh, I feel like I fit in! I feel like (almost) I'm home!
I hear children squealing with delight outside as they skid up and down the road on the way to school. I heard the words "Jack-knifed lorrie" (which means "jack-knifed tractor-trailer" in British). I looked out the window and decided to bag all my lofty goals for the day and stay in bed and read a book! Or, I could turn on the fire and snuggle on the sofa with Da Kitties and a book! Yeah. No housework for me today! It snowed!
No comments:
Post a Comment