I remember a line from Garfield (the cartoon) that said something like "Odie is built for speed, I'm built for comfort." (correct me here, I can't find any references on Google.) Well, Alley is totally built for comfort! She loves her food, and her Mama and Papa, and napping.
For now I'll just include a picture, and I'll let her tell you about life as a cat in England some other time.
By the way, the yellow feather...it's not a Budgie (or the remnants of a Budgie!), so don't worry. It's just a feather from a yellow toy I bought at the pet store! :o) Alley wouldn't know what to do with a live bird! She's too domesticated!
Yay for new blogs! This was a great idea. Hope you and "Dave" had a great Christmas and a happy New Year's!
ReplyDeleteGalloping cows crack me up.
I think I would name my blog after a book title I read once: "What to say when you've seen a turtle"
I don't know about the Garfield quote you used, but it sounds like something he would say. My fave Garfield quote is, "Well, shut my mouth and paint me red! Well, shoot the horse and slap me silly! Well, stomp on frogs and shove a crowbar up my nose!" (or something real close to that).
ReplyDelete