Friday, October 30, 2009

Gross Anatomy

We live in an awesome neighborhood that celebrates Halloween safely and respectfully and with tummies full of real food.

We have a neighborhood potluck dinner before trick-or-treating starts, and this year I am very excited about the contribution I'll be making.

Severed fingertips and zombie eyeballs.

I know they'll be popular. :o)


Severed fingertips
(found at ourbestbites.com)
(I'll be adding blood to mine, though.)




Zombie eyeballs
(found at gone-ta-pott.com)

Are you making anything fun and unique this weekend?

Hope you enjoy your festivites...whatever they may be!

3 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOMELY WICKEDLY DISGUSTERATIN'! I feel sick and hungry at the same time. Have fun tonight, gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyeballs are EXCELLENT! I can not believe how much I have missed not reading blogs! AND I am so sad I did not bring back any packages of the caramel mcvittes...otherwise I totally would have shared them with you!!!!! I love your comment, it had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete