Thursday, October 2, 2008

Maybe It's Cooler?

Normally, when I put Mookie down to sleep -- either for a nap, or for the night -- I put her head at the "top" of the crib (which is the left side if you are facing it). No real reason, that's just how I've always done it. I guess because if her crib was a traditional bed, with pillows, the head of the bed would be where the left side of the crib is because of the location of the window, door, and walls.

Here's a (not-so-great) photo of her in her bed lying down just like I placed her when it was naptime this morning. (except her leg wasn't sticking out of the swaddle).

And here is a photo of how I found her after 90 minutes of peaceful sleep.

I'm not entirely sure how she got turned 180° around, but those little peepers were staring up at me when I walked in the door. Neck craned, back arched, turned around, all proud of herself.

She cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment