Friday, October 31, 2008

The Apple That Falls

No, this apple didn't fall far from the tree.
Ooh, I smell chocolate!
How do I get in there?
Okay, that was too tough. I'm gonna try this one.
Two great tastes that taste great together...if only I could get past the packaging!
Maybe if I attack all of them at the same time?
Mama put a bib on me...that must mean I'm gonna eat something soon!!
I'm not ashamed of drooling on my bib.
I've seen Mama lean over to eat something, I'll try that.
Dadgum wrapper.
I think I've almost got it. I'll just stick the whole thing in my mouth again.
Candy makes me hap-hap-happy!
If I could read, I'd see all the good stuff this candy is made of.
Aw, heck. I know I can at least get my feet in my mouth!


Please note that no candy was consumed by anyone under the age of 30-something during the making of this post.

4 comments:

  1. What cute pictures!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what an adorable post! Happy baby!!!! Glad to hear the disclaimer at the bottom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! She is such a character. I bet you laughed all the way through that shoot. Around all the chocolate I mean.

    Cutie patootie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Looks like you both had fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete