Oh my gosh.
Oh my gosh.
I am so stinkin' tired.
Oh my gosh.
I hurt.
Oy.
So, the short of it is:
(a) we spent about 4 million hours on cold metal benches (and other people in my party spent 4 million more on cold concrete).
(b) my backside is still numb.
(c) we were numbers 12-16 in priority seating.
(d) so we got into the show/taping/whatever to the 1:oopm taping.
(e) no one in our party got called down to Contestants Row.
(f) no one on the show won a million this time, although Drew tried to give it away twice.
(g) we had so much fun.
(h) So.
(i) Much.
(j) Fun.
Ugh.
I am so tired.
I will give details and include what photos I have tomorrow. Or the next day. When I recover.
Oh my gosh.
It's 6:54 pm, and I'm going to bed. G'nite.
hurray! i can't wait to see the pictures
ReplyDeleteYour comment on Y's blog was awesome. Just thought I'd give you some major props. You said everything so well.
ReplyDeleteThis is completely unrelated to TPiR (apologies) but I found your comment on Y's blog and just really appreciated what you said about faith.
ReplyDeleteSo now... about TPiR. I have to admit that I haven't watched it since Drew took over hosting duties. How does he rate?