But I'm not gonna tell you, yet.
I'll post pictures sometime about it.
Ooh, I should be like Tink and ask you guys to guess what I'm doing, and give a prize for the winner. Ooh, and while her home-made prize is awesome and cool (and I'll tell you about that later), maybe I'll bring home a prize from my adventure and give that out. Yeah. That's a good idea.
Okay. First, Rules. (1) The first correct, most specific comment wins. (easy, no?) I'm going to be very very brave and just for today I'm not going to monitor my comments, so whatever you type should show up immediately. (2) Please limit your guesses to 3 (for now, may change later if no one gets it). (3) The most specific guessing winner will be determined by midnight Tuesday (tonight), or when someone guesses correctly, whichever happens last. (4) If you don't have a profile, then you have to put your first name on the comment..."anonymous" won't cut it today.
Now for hints. (gosh, this is difficult!)
1. It premiered 6 months after I premiered.
2. There's a new guy, a crew-cut guy, holding the reins.
3. There's a book written about it, even! Man, who knew?
4. Are you good at the grocery store? You might be good here, too.
5. The big wheel keeps on turning, but I don't know of anyone named Mary there.
6. Who wants to be a millionaire? We might have our chance next week!
7. I've seen women lose their shirts over this, and men fall off of mountains.
8. I've seen clocks, and plinks, and jars of Ragu. And lots and lots of dollar signs.
9. And finally, if you think about the fact that we live in southern LA county, I have to go up north to be able to come down.
2. There's a new guy, a crew-cut guy, holding the reins.
3. There's a book written about it, even! Man, who knew?
4. Are you good at the grocery store? You might be good here, too.
5. The big wheel keeps on turning, but I don't know of anyone named Mary there.
6. Who wants to be a millionaire? We might have our chance next week!
7. I've seen women lose their shirts over this, and men fall off of mountains.
8. I've seen clocks, and plinks, and jars of Ragu. And lots and lots of dollar signs.
9. And finally, if you think about the fact that we live in southern LA county, I have to go up north to be able to come down.
Did that help? Or hurt? Do you need more clues?
Good luck! And may the best contestant win. Check back tomorrow for an update.
**Update** (12:30am EDT April 16, 2008) -- I have closed the commenting, and reset "moderate comments."
You're totally going to be on the Price is Right. Or you're going to be in the audience of The Price is Right! OH! I love me some Drew Carey. Have a BLAST. How could you not?
ReplyDeletei've been wanting to do that since we got here! i've heard it's a long taping though so make sure you know where the bathroom is.
ReplyDeleteI had to come back and read again to figure it out, but it is Price is Right.
ReplyDeleteMom