The movers were out yesterday by 1:00. It was a happy and sad moment. Happy because we are past that gigantic hurdle, and sad because it's a gigantic signpost marking the end of this chapter in our lives.
I also had fabulous response on the scooter. Much more fabulous than I expected, as a matter of fact. So much so, that I sold it last night! I got my asking price and everything! (I shoulda asked more!)
And so far today, I have discovered a broken window pane, that the movers will pay for, thankyouverymuch. AND...(the fun continues)
...I have discovered that, even though I asked, stressed, begged, and otherwise indicated that they should NOT...I see today (in the clarity of the moment) that the movers have securely packed all of our suitcases.
Yuppers.
No suitcases into which to pack the clothes we are going to be wearing for the next 2-3 months.
None.
This deserves a two-thumbs up
AWESOME.
do you know where your cats are? cause the movers might have packed them as well....
ReplyDeleteWell, knowing my girls, those movers would have turned their big truck around and high-tailed it back here with them! :o) No other discoveries of packed goodies yet.
ReplyDelete