Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Can't Really Blame It All On The Weather

Just a quick post with a few recent photos.

Because if I don't do it now, it'll never get done.

And, well, you shouldn't miss out on this kind of fun. :o)

First one isn't too much fun, more of a documentary photo, if you will. We had some heavy-duty winds around here last night, and I was sitting in our living room when I heard a loud crash from the back yard. I suspected our stack of cheap plastic chairs had blown over and left it at that. Imagine my surprise when this is what I saw this morning...

That's no small swing, my friends! (And, yet, the cheap plastic chairs still stand. Hmph.)

Second, here's a little non-tree decorating we did. Rather festive, doncha think?

The decorations are those plastic-y/spiral-y keychain thingys that fitting room attendants keep on their elbows, you know? Well, hers just seem to fit best on her ears. :o) Or her knees. Or her feet. Or her wrists. :o) She actually calls them her bracelets.

And what about that Squiggy-spike she's got going on her forehead, eh? Nice. Mama needs to work harder on the comb-over.

And, speaking of hair. This is how she looked post-nap the other day. Now do you see why I wasn't rushing to get her a full head of hair? Check out that alfalfa sprout! With more hair comes more crazy hair days! :o)

I suppose I could say we were having an electrical storm, and her hair was just extra staticky. :o)

Here's a late addition from Monday morning...good thing she wasn't on a video phone!

 
I'm going to try to enjoy the next 13 years before she realizes what I've done and turns on me...

 

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment