Hey,
I want to welcome all of you that have travelled over here from 5 Minutes For Parenting. I'll try not to bore you with never-ending stories about my child. :o)
And for my regular readers (all 12 of you, thank you, I love you)...Megan recently honored me in an amazing way. She says I moved her! That my letter to Mookie when she turned 3 months old moved her! Whodathunkit!
Megan is a writer at 5 Minutes For Parenting (as well as a few other gigs), and once a week the writers spotlight blog posts that moved them. And Megan was moved my mine, and sent a few more readers over here.
So if you've never been to 5 Minutes for Parenting, go there now. If it's still Monday...then you'll get to read one of my favorite stories of Megan's: Moon Over Charlotte. It is hilarious. There are 5 writers, and they are always writing wonderful things about their children, about parenting, and sometimes about their challenges as mothers. But they are always very good reading.
And with that, I'll leave you. I have much much much to tell you about my doings over the last few days, and I have much much much more cleaning to do since Dave's dad is coming to visit next week. Soooo...sometime between the changing the beds and dusting the magazines, I'll check back in and tell you a few fun stories. :o) They involve surprises and escapades and ribbons and bows and Mookie in a bikini (oooooooh, she's a cutie!) and food, glorious food.
Here's a teaser:
(Dusting the magazines. Hah! Had you going, didn't I?!)
If they are gettin' dusty, I say cancel the subscription and throw 'em away!
ReplyDelete:)
Hugs.wbguglqc
5 minutes is a great place! i actually spent 55 minutes browsing while Madster was sleeping...
ReplyDelete