Thursday, January 17, 2008

Throwback Thursday

Ah, good times, eh?

I was in 2nd grade, on the Youth Athletic League (YAL) soccer team, and this is my individual shot.

I look happy, no? Tra-lala-lala.
In the group shot, my hair was covering my face...and I had a smile. Somehow (Mom?) between the group shot and the individual shot, my hair went away from my face...along with my smile.

But I am diggin' the white shorts, and howzabout them white-with-purple-stripes tube socks? Man, I was a Matchy Mel even then.

Happy Thursday!

Other Throwback Thursday contributions can be found here...

3 comments:

  1. You look THRILLED! Haha! Great photo. Thanks for playing TT!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you look so incredibly sad about something. great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still as cute as ever, though! Thank heavens above I can't put my hands on my old soccer pictures. LOL

    ReplyDelete