It's a beautiful morning in Southern California. The kitty cats are reclining in patches of sunshine, I've got the doors open for fresh air (I love fresh air!). I'll be hanging bed sheets out on my makeshift clothesline in about 15 minutes.
Dave is going to the Big Orange Home Store to pick up supplies for his Saturday Honey-Do list. Should I be nervous that he's going alone? :o)
Last night we enjoyed a lovely steak dinner at Outback after waiting over an hour for our table. I have forgotten about "call ahead seating". I shall not forget again!
Last weekend we drove to Redondo Beach for a little afternoon stroll. It was a bit breezy, but we had a nice walk, and saw people playing volleyball, and laying out (crazy!), and surfing, and sailing...all those fun water sports!

As we were walking, I was thinking that next summer, once Kelly and her crew move here, (and after May 26th, of course), she and I can drive up to the beach, and walk our little babewskis along the beach path for a some sunshiney exercise! Cool, eh? Wanna come?
I've found about 3 Christmas gifts so far...which is 3 more than I was expecting to have before February...I'm just not very with-it this year. Ah, well, I'm sure it is the Movers' fault somehow! :o)
Hope you have a great week!
i've had those same thoughts...especially now that the weather has decided to turn so cold, i think about walking down the strand often. babies in tow just makes it even better!
ReplyDelete