Interesting.
Very interesting.
So far the debate is 50-50 to keep the bag. (read the previous post)
Kelly and Julie say "take it back," while Megan and Jen say "keep it."
We've driven up to Denver for the day, and I brought it along (tags and all!) to, you know, test drive it. So far, so good. Except, still, it doesn't fit the Moby. And when we went to the mall, I accidentally left the Moby on the table. And I don't have a stroller here, so I was kinda stuck! In the mall with a baby in her carseat. What to do?? I had to pay $5 to use one of the icky, manky, germ-infested mall carts. Ew. So, in that regard, it's not worth keeping.
But my inner-jury is still out.
Anyone else want to weigh in?
ok i'll be the tie breaker... keep it! it's like buying boots in the summer.
ReplyDeleteThe older she gets, the smaller the bag you'll need. You won't always need to lug around a complete change of clothes, five diapers, a container of wipes, formula, bottles, pacifiers, extra blankets, Moby, Purell, burp cloths, Tylenol, stain stick, toys, etc. I have several bags -- one that usually stays in the car for quick trips, one for church (filled with objects meant to induce quiet play), and one for all-day outings. I grab the smallest bag needed to get me through the outing. I say keep the bag and enjoy it in all its pristine prettiness. By the time you have another child or two, you'll be using a plastic grocery sack. Live it up while you can! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous. I'd keep it.
ReplyDeleteI will echo the previous commenter and agree that you will not need as much bag space as she gets older. You'll definitely get some use out of it in the future.
Oh, and Mel... You will definitely worry a lot less about germs on shopping carts by the time you are on kid #3. :D