Friday, January 2, 2009

She's A Little Inchworm

We're HOME!! Yay! I missed my home. I love everyone we spent time with over our traipsing vacation, and everywhere we stayed was incredibly comfortable, but I miss my home.  I miss my kitties. I miss my space. I miss my stuff. I'm glad to be home.

With home, is full-access to the Internet...which means I can upload ginormous videos guilt-free! :o)  So, here she is...



She's getting better and better every day. She doesn't wobble as much as she did just a few days ago, and she goes a foot or so farther before she crashes.

And, of course, she just gets cuter by the minute! :o)  If I get more-better video, I'll share it.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. OH NOW THAT IS JUST CUTE! Loved it. Glad y'all had a great trip and a Merry Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete