Sunday, January 11, 2009

Smiles and Saucers

My dear bloggie friend, Megan, posted her first video on her blog today. And, boy, is it a good one! :0) You should totally go there and soak up that sweet little man of hers. :o)

But only after you soak up this sweet little girl of mine...



Unlike Megan, I didn't edit mine, so you'll just have to suffer through a whole minute of the cutest little girl face west of the Pecos. (Well, okay, east of the Pecos, too).

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE. I forgot to tell you we have the same saucer. Or did you already tell me that? WE HAVE THE SAME SAUCER. And Pbody loves to eat the dragon, too. They're destined for each other, don't you think? I can just hear them now as they look back at their saucer videos together, "Man, I really loved that dragon." "He was so tasty, wasn't he?" "Not as tasty as you, Mookie. (Nibble nibble nibble.)" "Oh Pbody, stop it, you bad boy, hee hee hee."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a silly, silly woman, Mrs FriedOkra...or should I just call you DD-MIL? :o)
    We could plan a Little Einstein-themed wedding reception...
    Ooh, and the cake could be a dragon...
    And the invitations could have cows and ducks and dogs and lions on them...
    :o)

    ReplyDelete