Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Tired Star

Is everyone enjoying the Olympics?

How about those opening ceremonies, huh? Ho. Ly. Cow!  Those were super intense. Sooooo coool!!

We're on the downhill side of our trip to Colorado. The anniversary party was today, and the weather was not nearly as hot as it has been. And it rained in the end! Which is great because there has been very little rain in Colorado this summer. Lots this week, yes...but not so much this summer.

Here's a picture my aunt took of Mookie and me on Friday:

Mookie travelled very well, and has just been a STAR!!! Everyone she has met has absolutely loved her. And for the most part, she has loved them, too! So sorry to Aunts Coleen and Cheryl...in whose arms she cried consistently. Don't take it personally. Really. I'm sure it was just gas. :o)

And she loved her Uncle Rob. I can't download pictures for you today, but I will when I get home. I think he might be a wee bit smitten, too. :o) 

Her sleeping patterns are all over the map (clock?), though. Which is tough. In fact, it's nearly 11:00 at night, and she is still awake. And she didn't sleep enough last night. And she certainly didn't sleep enough today. She is WAY overtired. Poor girl.

I'm gonna go now and see if we can get her to sleep now. Goodnight!

3 comments: