It's Wednesday here, and it's a big day in TVLand!
Of course, at 8:00 was Friday Night Lights, which is Dave's favorite show (it helps that I like it, too!).
Then at 9:00 was Ugly Betty (the one where they go to Mexico), and on Channel 4, Big Brother started, and they are introducing the new housemates. Right now, there are 11 women. I don't follow Big Brother. There is way too much vulgarity, and obscenity, and anger, and just plain annoying behavior for my taste.
But, at 10:15 on Channel 4 is the Season Finale of Desperate Housewives! Yay!!
We're always behind on American TV here in the UK...which might explain why were are just now starting Grey's Anatomy! Yay me!
So, tomorrow night is ER and Grey's Anatomy, then Friday night it's NCIS.
I watch too much TV! But, for what it's worth, it makes me feel connected to home! :o)
Happy Season Finales!
No comments:
Post a Comment