I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow, so I thought I'd take a minute to put up a few things I'm thankful for this week. I know I haven't done it in a couple of weeks, and this time, I have no excuse.
1. Tabbs is settling in fine. She likes her food, and her litter-box. She has played with me a teensy bit. She seems pretty relaxed around me and will let me pet her and brush her till my arms fall off! I tried to flip her over to prep her for her manicure, but she was not so keen! And until those razors are removed from her paws, she doesn't get to come out of her room!
2. The lilacs are blooming! The lilacs are blooming! I want to marry one and have its babies! Me loves the lilacs. I even wrote An Ode To The Lilacs. (photo deleted)
Me loves me loves the lilacs.
I want to lie on my back,
In a bed of fragrant lilacs.
It would be great to try that.
So happy and colorful lilacs.
If they climbed up my nose I would hide that.
I want to decorate my house with lilacs.
With candles and lotions and a bath mat.
I'm going to Kew,
and sniff till I'm blue,
and wallow in fields of lilacs.
(So, maybe not so much an "ode", but I think you know my true feelings!)
3. It's been a little warmer this week, definitely promising spring-time. I was even tempted to put clothes out on the line! But realized they would probably freeze before they dried, so I abstained. But soon!
So, there you have it. I'm a weirdo! :o) Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment