I kinda went overboard this year with the calendars. I have 9. 2 page-a-days, 1 mouse-pad, 4 hang-on-the-walls, 1 planner-on-the-wall, and 1 engagement calendar. And then there's my PDA (but that doesn't count 'cuz I already had that).
I usually make a calendar for the family filled with photos of places we've been the previous year. It helps the fam feel like they're a part of what it's like to live on the other side of the planet. Next year's calendar will be the best ever! Italy, Greece, Moving vans. Best ever.
So, what's been great this week?
~Dave got me a fun camera ("fish-eye"). It's 35 mm, so it's not as instant as digital, but it's got a 170° lens, so all the photos look like you're on the inside of a bubble (kinda like a fish's eye). I took a fun shot of my neighbor's dog, Millie. She's a hoot!

~I worked out every day this week (except today, but we just ate Italian, so I'm gonna pass for tonight!)
~Dave got his PhD thingy to work backwards! Yay!
~Dave got a couple of conference papers submitted. Yay!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment