Yay, you go girl. Been meaning to email you. I had my little one last Sunday, a week early. Another little boy, Henrik Milford. Glad you made it to the hospital in time for the drugs. By the time I got there my midwife's response to my urgent request for an epidural was. "You're fully dilated, the only pain relief now is to push out that baby." I won't tell you what my response to that was, but in retrospect it happened pretty quickly. Arrived at hospital at 11pm and had baby Henri out by 12:35am. Rest up while you can before heading home from the hospital! Best wishes, Jen
Yay, you go girl. Been meaning to email you. I had my little one last Sunday, a week early. Another little boy, Henrik Milford. Glad you made it to the hospital in time for the drugs. By the time I got there my midwife's response to my urgent request for an epidural was. "You're fully dilated, the only pain relief now is to push out that baby." I won't tell you what my response to that was, but in retrospect it happened pretty quickly. Arrived at hospital at 11pm and had baby Henri out by 12:35am. Rest up while you can before heading home from the hospital!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Jen
YAHOO! Best of luck!
ReplyDeletewhat?!? YES!! can't wait for the details!
ReplyDelete