I need input.
I can't decide which to use for Mookie's Easter basket.
Elmo is, of course, her first love. So an Elmo basket filled with goodies will be, like, the gift that keeps on giving, right?
But then, that purple one was just too darling! It's actually a "wearable tutu" basket! On Easter Monday, we can untie the tutu from the basket and wrap it around Mookie's "tubby". And, HELLO...what little girlie doesn't love a tutu around her tubby? And she loves baskets in general, so she'd love and use and carry the purple basket darn near everywhere!
So, what say you? Elmo or Tutu? Even if you don't want to leave a comment, you can email me with what you think.
(Dave is NO help whatsoever in this department!) :o)

Both! It's her last Easter as the only. Spoil her a little, I say! :)
ReplyDeleteI think the basket should be the Elmo one because she's really into that one right now and she'll be in the tutu for many more months!
ReplyDeletexxx Claudia xxx
both! how's that for helping. :)
ReplyDeletelove the new banner. and the elmo basket ;)
ReplyDeleteBoth, why not?!
ReplyDelete