Monday, June 22, 2009

You've Been Waiting??

I'm busy chasing a baby around today, but here's a 3:34 minute video of Mookie walking, and talking, and just being a cutie patootie. :o) 

I apologize for the AWFUL videography at the beginning. I promise it's not like that all the way through!  You can see the new trashcan (which also doubles as a fabulous magnet holder!), you can see her telling me not to eat the cat food, :o), and then she has quite a few other stories to tell...I just wish I knew what she was saying!
So, grab a cup of coffee, and sit back and enjoy! :o)


1 comment:

  1. She's doing great. When she decided it was time to walk she really took off.

    It's time to buy a gate for the stairs. You'll turn your back for a second, & find her teetering back and forth on the top step.

    Love you all,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete