Sunday, December 7, 2008

Spacesuit (Dec 7)

It was nighttime, again (happens every day, I know). I had some time to kill, again. So I busted out the bubbles and the camera, again. :o)

Ever the persistent one, I know.

My favorite one? I saved for last. I just wanted to share these others with you first.

The tree. And the cat. :o)


For a little humor...
Roger Houston. The shuttle Christmas Tree is decorated. We are go for Angel Power-up. EVA complete.


Mookie to Santa. Mookie to Santa. Difficulty steering. Please advise.
(can you see her little spacesuit helmet, or is that only in my imagination?)



And, the money shot:

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copies to Grandpa please. The Mom & Mookie is a definate wall hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You both look like models!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, especially the mom and me one! I am gutted that I won't get the chance for a photo shoot like this since Richie doesn't get to see the tree all aglow. It doesn't get dark here til way past his bedtime. Downside of having Christmas in summer :-(
    Thanks for letting me live vicariously!
    Jen (in NZ)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Mommy & Mookie picture! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete