Friday, December 5, 2008

Elfed (Dec 5)

It's not an actual photo, but dadgum, if this doesn't count as a way to remember this December, then I don't want to play anymore! :o)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I especially love Mookie's face. She's a born star, I tell you what!


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Oh, and if you decide to ElfYourself, please leave me a comment so I can go and laugh at you! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Wow - Mookie skips right over crawling and walking to dancing her little booty off!! That was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! a friend of mine had made one for her family... it just cracks me up! now when i meet dave all i'll see is him dancing around in an elf suit... haha!

    ps brenton would KILL me if i ever did this with his face on it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo you chose of her (and all of you!). Perfect expression! The FriedOkras will appear elf-style first thing tomorrow morning, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Wow. Alan and I are laughing to the point of tears! Love it. We may have to do one of those too. Stay tuned. :)

    ReplyDelete