Friday, November 28, 2008

Phun Photo Phriday

Mookie and I have had some fun this morning getting ready for Christmas. I can't reveal much, and I won't reveal the best, but suffice it to say that our fun involved one nekked babe and one wee Santa hat. 84 clicks later, and we just might have usselves a Christmas card.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. OHMYGRANNY. That child is like chocolate. I cannot get enough of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the last picture--if grandmas get to vote:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 84 clicks!!! maddy woulda peed everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had no yellow in the photo shoot, but Mookie did seem to enjoy being "free". :o)
    We finally whittled it down to one, but I'm not going to reveal it here. You're gonna have to wait for your Christmas card!
    She is the cutest little elf evertherewas, if I may say so myself. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummmmmmmmmmmm-eeeeeeeeeeee she is ADORABLE, Melissa. Ab. so. lute. ly adorable. And what a little photgenic thing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo makes me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete