Monday, July 28, 2008

Picture Pages

Hi - sorry it's been so long since I updated any pictures. Mookie is getting to the point where she is awake more during the day, and, therefore, I need to spend more time with her and less time on the computer. Sorry, Loyal Fans. :o)



Here are a couple pictures before she wakes up and breaks out into hysterical crying and I need to leave the computer for another day (or week):



Here is Dave reading to her, probably "Hop on Pop" (a Dr Seuss classic):

(doesn't she look captivated?) :o)



And here she is all dressed up waiting to go to her first party -- which was a baby shower held in her honor by the ladies of our church. The generosity of these women astounds me. Now I have about 57,000 Thank You notes to write. (Not a bad problem to have, in retrospect, I know).  This is a dress her Aunt Terri gave to her. Very cute, if I may say so myself.





And a rare one of me and my girl at the party:





...and there she goes...she's awake. Well, at least she gave me an hour this time to shower, eat, check email, research something for Dave, check my favorite blogs, upload pictures for you, rest my back and arms, make a couple of phone calls, look at the huge pile of loot from Saturday and wonder, with fear and trepidation, when I'm going to sit down and write the thank you cards.



Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. she so looks like a porcelain doll in the picture of you and her at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a year to write thank you notes. ENJOY YOUR VERY BEAUTIFUL BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, I could KISS you for giving me a year! Yippee!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am exceptionally happy to have provided a "party dress". Now that's a fabulous aunt role. I will be the provider of fabulous party frocks to be worn at momentous occasions throughout Mookie's life. I will be known as the "Party Aunt" and not for the reason everyone else thinks.

    ReplyDelete