Monday, July 14, 2008

And...we're back.

Mookie and I have returned from our visit to the far off land of Alabama. It's late, though, so I won't say much other than that she did fantabulously well on the airplane flights (I only cried twice, so that's good, right?), and she enjoyed meeting and getting tons of lovin' from all her family.

And remember the request for ideas for how to spend special time with my niece AJ? We painted pottery. We have handprints of AJ and Mookie on things. But guess what. Turns out she wanted to wear our tiaras and go to a fancy restaurant for tea again.

Note to self: next time - ask the kid! :o)

The weekend was a TON, TUN, TONNE of fun, I just can't believe I was stupid enough to only book our trip for a couple of days.

Anyways, pictures and stories in the next few something-or-others.

No comments:

Post a Comment