Friday, May 30, 2008

Grand Tidings

Not much to say. Well. Truth is there is too much to say in the span of time between the baby falling asleep and when it is time to wake her, so here are some pictures to tide over the Grands and the Greats.

(by the way, these are compressed and cropped, so if you happen to want the original file for photo printing, (Mom), just email me which ones you want and I'll send them to you.)

I know it, I know it. Pick me! Calculus always was my favorite.

Oh-ho-ho, yeah. I got it ri-ight.

Um, hang on. I'm thinking. I think I've almost got it. E, equals...m...c...squared. Yea. That's it.

Ooh. Wait. No, don't call on Sam. I know the answer. I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!

Oh yeah, oh yeah, I got it right. Oh yeah, oh yeah, you got it wrong.

(think I'm expecting my child to be (a) an over-achiever?, (b) conceited? (c) a mocker of others?)

4 comments:

  1. She may well be all those things, Mama, but she'll also be cute as a button, as she is now, and that'll make up for all that overachievingness and mocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I really like the one in the red and white outfit with her eyes open. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a doll! Would run across the street to see her right now but my hubby is out for the evening. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've been on vacation for over a week and how excited was I to come back and find these wonderful pics of Anna!!! She is so precious...

    I also HAD to tell you that I had the most fun watching YOU on TPIR Million Dollar show...every time the camera would pan past you I would say "There's Melissa!!!" hee hee... it looked like you had a really good time. How much fun!

    ReplyDelete