I'm back in Denver now from a short, exhausting trip to the city of icky, filthy, overpriced and stinky houses (LA). I'm disappointed because I was really hoping that I would find a diamond in the rough. Well, there was sure a lot of rough! No diamonds, though!
I'm laying low for a week. Gonna spend Monday with my best friend, Angela. We're going to shop and eat and try on clothes and shoes we would never buy. Maybe see a movie. Big fun! :o) She gets me, and never, ever judges me. And she's about the least selfish person I know. I like that in a friend. (lets me be the selfish one, you know.) :o) No, really, just kidding. Being around selfless people makes me want to be more selfless, not more selfish.
Life is pretty quiet these days. Which. Is. Nice. There's been too much going going going going-on of late!
With that, I hope everyone has a great week!
Yay! Shopping! SHOES!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there....
:)