Monday, June 25, 2007

Jinxed!

Well, I did it.

Blame me.

I'm only a non-domiciled resident. I don't even have a country-issued passport, and I've jinxed the entire country!

I put away my fleece and flannel pjs, and pulled out my spring purse. And it is still COLD here.

It's a cute spring purse, though, isn't it? Granted, they're cute pjs (with the Cheshire cat), but it's almost July!!!! And the high today was about 60 degrees.

That's Fahrenheit.

I have two boxes in my bedroom. They're the same size. They are the same boxes I bet you have, too. One says "Mel's Summer Clothes" on the top, and the other says "Mel's Winter Clothes". One is still very full. And collecting dust. And ever-so hopeful. The other is pathetically void. And ever-so depressing.

However (comma), I am digging into the Summer box. We leave Saturday to fly to Greece for a week. Yay! Add 30 degrees, stir in ice, cover with sunscreen, and rest.

Mmmm. Can't wait! (Hopefully I don't take the weather with me!) (That would stink!)

Stay tuned for Greek-inspired updates next week!

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. greece!? what?!! i so want to go there. it's my #1 on my list of places to go. have fun!!

    ReplyDelete