Things are good here. We've been pretty busy lately, so that's why it's quiet, but nothing really noteworthy.
Here are things I'm thankful for this week:
~Healthy kitties (all 3) (yes, we've still got Tabbs. She's got a new home to go to, but it will be another week or two till she goes to her new home.)
~Tabbs getting a new home! I know she wants to go outside, but it's just not possible here...but it will be in her new house!
~Consumer Reports. I've got my peepers open for a new digital camera, and CR is gonna help me buy the best one!
~Season Finales. This week I saw the finale to Desperate Housewives, and Ugly Betty. Both very good. I'm trying to convince Dave that we need to be back Stateside before the middle of September so that we can be there for the season premiers! :o)
~Silly Pictures. As always, I love silly pictures. Sometimes they are a result of a silly camera, but other times they are a result of silly people. Like this one you may have seen on Mike's blog:
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment