Sunday, October 2, 2011

While God Was Blessing America, He Certainly Blessed Me...

Mookie started pre-school about a month ago. I know! When did she get so BIG?!  But, I love the program, and the teachers and the students and the families...it's the perfect place for Mookie. We're so blessed that she is there.

A couple of weeks ago, she came home and she was kinda/sorta saying "God Bless America" but not really more than that, so I asked if they sang that at school, and she said "Yes, after we say the Pledge Of Legions." (haha!)  So I looked up the words, and we started to sing it at home some, too.

Well, tonight I finally got her to sing it while I recorded her. I admit that I told her the wrong lyric at one point, but that's okay. This is still

THE BEST THING

EVER!!

I know I'm her mom, and I'm supposed to feel that way, but I had tears in my eyes when she was finished.  Don't worry, I'm not going to call American Idol or anything, but I just love this kid.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It WAS the best thing ever! The absolute BEST THING EVER. Loved it. Nicely done, Mookie!

    ReplyDelete