Mookie kissing Sprout as Grandpa cuddles them both.
I'm finally sitting down to download the nearly 900 photos that are on my camera card. Yes, 900. That's not a typo. I am ashamed of myself, really.
It's just HARD to sit down at the computer at the end of the day and download photos I've taken that day! Especially if it's been 2 months and 900 photos...that's a daunting task.
But I have discovered what appears to be an easier way to upload photos to Flickr, which will, in turn, make it easier to put new pictures on the blog and on Facebook. There are still kinks to work out, and I don't think I can upload 900 at a time (hah!), but if I can get pictures to the blog easier, then maybe I can blog more frequently!
Which is nice.

it IS daunting. which is why i save it all for a rainy day...900 photos! sheesh!
ReplyDeleteI'm putting 200 more in the mail to you today.
ReplyDeleteDad.