Monday, January 4, 2010

Sprout in Pictures - Week 21

My, my, my. Time sure does fly! And the belly sure does grow big!

Here's the latest shot of my baby bump. I'm feeling lots of healthy kicks, and lots of normal aches and pains. And most of my trousers no longer fit, and my shirts all seem to be shrinking (tug, tug, tug).





I'm still just a smidge rounder than I was when I was this pregnant with Mookie, but they say that it's normal to be bigger with the second baby than with the first (even if the baby isn't bigger).  It's all the same as with Mookie, really...no specific cravings, no desire to eat everything in the house, etc. My only strong desire is for MORE SLEEP!!!  But that's probably a side effect of this stupid head cold Santa brought to me. :o)

I talk to Mookie about her being a big sister, and that there's a baby in Mommy's tummy, etc., but I don't know how much of it she's getting. We've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so she'll hear the baby's heartbeat again, so maybe that will help. Who knows! :o)

I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. incredible and beautiful! i wanna give you a big hug- it kinda sucks to know i'm so close, yet soooo far away!

    ReplyDelete