Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy First Birthday!

Do you see that little ticker above? It says "Happy First Birthday, Mookie!"  (well, I added the Mookie part just now, but still.)

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, Baby Girl!

I don't have a photo from when she first woke up (like I wanted) because she first woke up at 4:34 this morning. And not only was it dark outside, and dark in my room, it was dark in my brain since I was incapable of opening my eyes at that hour. Sheesh!  She was FUSSY! And the only way I could soothe her was to sing Happy Birthday to her. :o)

There is a lot of other, unexpected stuff going on around us right now, so no more about birthdays for now, but I will say more about the birthday and the other stuff as soon as I can collect my thoughts and then sit down at the computer long enough to do it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment