This is my first time submitting a photo to the
I ♥ Faces photo blog. They've been doing a weekly challenge since the first of the year, and either I haven't gotten my act together in time, or just didn't have a photo to submit. This week, though, I've got one! Most of you have already seen it, but if my suspicions are correct, you won't mind seeing it again. :o)
I don't honestly expect to win anything, really! I just love this picture of Mookie looking in the mirror. :o) Seriously, though, if you want to see some INCREDIBLE "reflections" photos of kids, then you need to go to the
I ♥ Faces webpage for the kids' entries. This photo of Mookie is cute, but some of those photos are works of art.
Melissa! First of all, how funny is your blog name! Too cute for words. I love your picture. I am so glad you joined. It is TONS of fun to meet the new entrants each week and see their pictures. I hope you have a lot of fun and keep joining! Blessings to you and your pretty baby girl : )
ReplyDeleteVery cute - love the hat!
ReplyDeleteThat is the most adorable hat and the little precious girl fits it so perfectly! Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, she is precious in that hat!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! :-) She just looks so sweet in that hat - great mirror shot!
ReplyDeleteaww, i hope you win!
ReplyDelete