Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Code Words

I've been thinking for a while now about a code name for (now Mookie). I'm a bit hesitant to let the webby world know her real name, and since I can't seem to get away with not posting pictures of her sweet mug, I've got to anonymonize (anonymize?) (anonymitize?) her somehow.

Thus, I'm calling on my loyal readers to help me out. Please comment with either your unique ideas, or on my ideas, or someone else's commented unique idea, and we'll see if we can somehow come up with something that she is that isn't her name.

She's not a Yipper, so much, so her pre-partum nickname won't work.

Here are some of my thoughts (in no particular order):
  1. Pink Pink. As in "Pink pink you stink." 'Cause it's fun sounding.
  2. Sweet Pea. Because she is sweet, and pea rhymes with sweet.
  3. Pea Pod. Because when I swaddle her up, she looks like a little colorful pea pod.
  4. PG. As in Papa's Girl.
  5. MG. As in Mama's Girl.
  6. Bella. Because it means beautiful girl. But it's also my best friend's dog's name...
  7. (your turn)

Once we (meaning I) decide on the most appropriate code name, I'll go back through the posts and remove her name. I will also change the labels from The Yipper to one that reflects the new code name.

So, have at it. Comment away. And maybe tomorrow (or another day) I'll put a couple of new pictures up for you.

9 comments:

  1. I kinda like Sweet Girl myself.


    Because, afterall, she is sooooooooo so sweet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sweet Pea. She also looks like a Petunia, to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kinda like Pink Pink but i will miss the Yipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. PG is DEFINITELY the way ta go! La u sweets, D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella votes for "Bella", but Auntie Ang votes for sweet pea, sweet one, or maybe even the dark horse, "weeble". As in weebles wobble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And from the family:
    Grandma Jen says "Sweet Pea"
    Grandpa Willie says "Peewee"
    Uncle Rob says "Panda" or "Mookie"

    SO many choices! So many are wonderful nicknames and fun, to boot!

    Gosh, this is gonna be tough.

    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I must confess, I'm still stuck on Yipper... Call her Yip for short. :-) Just think, when she was born we all went , "yippeeeeeeeeeeee"

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandma Sue also votes for Sweet Pea because she is so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i kinda like uncle rob's suggestions of mookie.

    ReplyDelete