Thursday, August 23, 2007

OrganiZed!

Well, at least I'm making a valiant effort!

When we moved here 3 years ago, I bought a plastic file that held all my important papers, and, for about a month, I took it everywhere I went. After we got settled here, I filed it away.

My Move-Me file has made a return to popularity of late, and I've added a little jazziness to it this time. :o)

I've purchased a Dymo LetraTag machine, and I'm having WAY too much fun making fancy-pants labels and tags and things!

Wanna see?


I knew you would! If you look real close-like, you can even see that I've added little symbols...like cats, and cars, and aeroplanes, and compooters. :o)

If you happen to see Dave with a little white label on his forehead, you won't have to wonder why.

3 comments:

  1. You're having way too much fun preparing for this move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't call it a bed of roses, but finding a rose in amongst the weeds is nice - and worth remembering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not allowed to buy a label maker. we wouldn't be able to find our house anymore. well, maybe just the mailbox. and the driveway. but everything else would be plastered.

    ReplyDelete